Do you love S’mores but are looking for a new way to re-invent this classic treat? Then you must try this recipe for S’Moreos. They combine all the flavors of a S’more but with an Oreo cookie on-top. Yum!
What you will need:
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
- 4 whole graham crackers, halfed
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar, quartered
- 4 large marshmallows
- Spread both sides of the Oreo cookie with peanut butter, place over halved graham crackers and top with chocolate.
- Using a long metal skewer or fork toast marshmallows until golden brown. Place on chocolate and cover with remaining graham cracker. Serve immediately and enjoy!